- Cerritos, CA
- Benifit Package
We are searching for a propelled individual to join our bustling plumbing service company. Join one of the fastest-growing plumbing company we care about your success! That promotes inner personal growth and a healthy balanced work environment. We work together in getting the Job Done! GUNG HO!
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 3 Paid Annual Sick Days
- 1 Week Vacation after an annual year of employment
- Fully Stock Truck – Gas Card and Company Credit Card for Supplies
- Company Phone
- Company Apple iPad Tablet
- Uniforms that are laundered weekly
- Professionals Sales Training
- Prices and Sales Incentives
- Latest Technology is Dispatch Systems
We need lead plumbers with top technical skills at a plumbing professional level related to replacement, installation, assembly and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems in both residential and commercial environments. Knowledge of industry standards and local, state and federal plumbing codes to all work performed. Maintain good customer relationships at all times.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Submit a detailed description of solution by properly diagnosing the customer issue and educating the customer on their options. Secures proper signatures and contract information before proceeding with any work.
- Repair, maintain, install, replace, service and inspect all water, sewer, gas and plumbing systems as applicable.
- Clean drains in residential and commercial buildings by using equipment provided but not limited to sewer and drain cleaning machines using cables or rods.
- Responds to service calls and troubleshoot plumbing problems for solutions.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized working environment including job site, work vehicle and shop.
- Comply with all company policies and regulations and safety in the performance of work related duties.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Valid Driver’s License
Pass Drug Screening and Back Ground Check
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical and Manual Dexterity – this position requires the ability to use and manipulate tools of the trade. This may include but is not limited to drain cleaning equipment, jetters, drills, saws, various hand tools, torch, pipe cutters, wrenches, etc. Must have the ability to work skillfully with hands and have an average level of eye/hand/foot coordination. Must be physically able to actively work.
Unlimited Income Potential – Schedule an interview today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed based on experience
- Plumbing Service and Repair: 3 years (Preferred)